Tuesday 10 December 2013

Activity 3 - Wine glass (10/12/13)


For this activity we were shown how to create a 3D glass, we were also shown how to make the inner glass where the fluid goes.




I began this task by finding a picture of a wine glass on Google images. I had to make sure the image was from straight on.


Then i would open it on the front viewport then by pressing shift and V it opens up the attributes window then i would upload an image to the back so i can work over it and use it as a template, i have to make sure the image is in the centre of the axis so the final image will not be out of proportion. Next i would use a Bezier spline to draw the outer ring of the cup.
.


I then need to make the spline 3D so I create a Lather NURBS with rotates the spline 360 degrees, this can be altered.



Next I wanted to make it more glass like so I went into the material browser and found myself glass material then dragged it on to the 3D model.

No comments:

Post a Comment